Raven Test is the starting mission in Armored Core.
Requester: Ravens' Nest
Upon success: 0
Theater of operations: Ravens' Nest AC Training Ground
Enemy forces: 2 MTs
Conditions for success: Pass the test
This is the only test we give to people who want to become a Raven. You must battle against the opponent and survive. If you survive, you will be considered a Raven. That's all. Good luck.
- 2 Stork Unmanned MTs
Radio:The test is over. From this moment on, you are a Raven!
This mission is incredibly easy, but is largely hampered due to the limited mobility of the starting AC. It's also timed and you have 3 minutes to destroy the two Storks. They're not hard enemies but they move around fairly regularly and if you're new to the controls, it could be challenging. However it's designed to be a very easy mission and fighting them isn't that hard. Simply dodge the attacks of the Storks and destroy them in turn.
- This mission is impossible to skip.
- This mission cannot be repeated. Although the AC test is basically the same as this mission.
- You pass by destroying all enemy forces or by surviving for 3 minutes.
- You do not have to pay for AC repairs and ammunition costs.
- There are minor differences between the "Raven Test" mission, and the AC Test option. In Raven Test, music (Circulation) plays in the background, and the Storks are in slightly different locations compared to AC Test.