|Affiliation and military information|
|Real world information|
|Appearances||Armored Core: For Answer|
|Encountered||Defend Arteria Carpals|
An elite LYNX within Aspina, she is also referred to as the second coming of Joshua O'Brien. She joined and remained affiliated with Rayleonard during the ensuing chaos following the Lynx War. One of the original five, and the only female LYNX in ORCA.
She is the main enemy Lynx in the mission Defend Arteria Carpals and is noted by Serene Haze as being "extraordinary" in terms of skill. She is very steadfast in her approach to battles, and calculating in her decisions. This is revealed by her perceptive dialogue.
NEXT Asterism Edit
Julius' white and pink NEXT Asterism is a lightweight machine designed to deliver heavy firepower at mid to long range. Her loadout includes an MP-O601JC PM missile launcher, RC01-PHACT rail cannon on back, ER-O200 wrist mounted laser rifle on the right arm, and HLR71-VEGA Hi-Laser in the left hand. She also uses efficient permaflight boosters and a large capacity generator for prolonged combat. Asterism makes up for its low defense with its exceptional side QB ability, which is impressive even for a lightweight NEXT. This combined with high accuracy and powerful weapons, makes Asterism a deadly foe.
Julius Emery is possibly one of the most difficult enemies in the game; much like her predecessor Joshua O'Brien, Julius uses a lightweight NEXT that focuses on lightning speed while also maintaining hard hitting weaponry. She uses powerful side boosters which make it difficult to lock onto her for extended periods of time, and also uses weapons which are damaging and difficult to dodge. The main thing to watch out for from her is the VEGA Hi-Laser Rifle, as she is very proficient with it. Since her dodging ability is exceptional, recommended weapons against her are high-velocity and high-accuracy weapons, such as laser rifles (ANTARES, 063ANLR) or the BFF rifles (051ANNR, 063ANAR), and missile launchers. A constant barrage of missiles forces her to keep on dodging, making her drain her EN faster than she can recover it. This leaves her vulnerable and wide open to shots from your rifles. One strategy you can apply is to maker her use up her VEGA Hi-Laser Rifle, which only has 6 shots. Mind you again, she is very deadly with that weapon, so you need to stay at mid-range and move around a lot so that she keeps missing her laser shots. Once she uses up all 6 shots, close in on her and stay close so that her other weapons are rendered almost useless, especially her PHACT Rail Cannon (she tends to stay back when aiming the Rail Cannon, so staying close makes her keep on aiming and never firing the weapon).
When the mission starts, boost into Arteria Carpals and land in the depressed region between the giant energy transmitters (they look like giant guns.) Wait there and she will eventually fall into this place and will give you ample time to hit her before she manages to escape. The same strategy stated above also applies to her on this mission: move around a lot to dodge her VEGA shots, then once that weapon of hers is empty, stay close and launch a barrage of missiles and high-accuracy shots.
Your biggest advantage in this mission however, is Noblesse Oblige. Noblesse's laser cannons are quite effective against her and can take her down with a little bit of effort. Again, however, her speed makes hitting her very difficult. One strategy you can apply here is diverting her attention to Noblesse. Stay back for a bit, make Julius target Noblesse, then once she's focused on him, flank her and unleash as much firepower as you can. The same strategy stated above in the Order Match section also applies to her: keep laying down missiles on and she'll eventually run out of EN fast. And since you have Noblesse and its powerful laser cannons to help you out, you'd be able to defeat her in no time.
- Two of them... Well, we warned them already. Looks like they didn't take us seriously.
- What's wrong? Aren't you the Line Ark survivors?
- Looks like I was the careless one. Forgive me. I gave you everything I had.
- Head: XHD-SOBRERO
- Core: SOLUH-CORE
- Arms: AM-LAHIRE
- Legs: LG-JUDITH
- FCS: 061AN05
- Generator: GAN01-SS-G
- Main Booster: CB-JUDITH
- Back Booster: EKHAZAR-LEGB
- Side Booster: AB-LAHIRE
- Overed Booster: KB-JUDITH
- Arm Unit R: ER-O200
- Arm Unit L: HLR71-VEGA
- Back Unit R: RC01-PHACT
- Back Unit L: MP-O601JC
- Shoulder Weapon: None
- Hangar R: None
- Hangar L: None
- Head Stabilizers
- Head Top: None
- Head R Side: None
- Head L Side: None
- Core Stabilizers
- Core R Upper: None
- Core L Upper: None
- Core R Lower: None
- Core L Lower: None
- Arm Stabilizers
- Arm Right: None
- Arm Left: None
- Leg Stabilizers
- Asterism's schematics uses 440 out of a total of 442 FRS points. Not only this is difficult to achieve (only two other NEXTs use the same amount of FRS points; Ambient and Strix Quadruped), this also illustrates the degree of her AMS compatibility.
- Like her Aspina predecessor Joshua, Julius's NEXT is almost completely white.
- You can see her AC in the US Trailer of FA
- Gerald directed her to be the 'blue irregular' But this is an odd statement, Her next is in fact white with pink details. either Gerald might of mistaken her for Totient, having the head piece a blue glow detail., or that it might of been mistranslated.
- Supposing that Gerald mistook her, this would reveal that Gray Gloom was in fact the one who took down the Carpals facility either alone or along side with Julius. Gray Gloom may have placed his faith in her to guard the facility while he retreats from the combat zone to replenish and recovers from the damage he might of taken.
- Her fate remains a mystery in the ORCA path, Having Strayed Occupying the Arteria facility would mean she was not present and may have filled her role elsewhere, Thermidor dictated that Strayed was the last Member of ORCA meaning that Julius died at another facility, or by an AF (Like the Answerer) regardless on by Thermidors command on behalf of the closed plan or his betrayal.