|Affiliation and military information|
|Craft||AC Red Eye|
|Real world information|
|Appearances||Armored Core 3|
|Encountered||Secure Trene City|
Fanatic is a Raven appearing in Armored Core 3. She is affiliated with Global Cortex and ranked C-4 in the Arena. She is partnered with Milky Way in the Extra Arena. Together they hold spot for the ninth ranked team.
Fanatic was an AC that was contracted by Mirage to assist The Raven in eliminating a group of enemy forces. Upon the streets of Trene City, they fought against a cohort of Blue Osprey and Furyuku MTs that were most likely contracted by Crest. Her demeanor in the battle showed that she preferred to complete missions through teamwork.
- Secure Trene City
- Raven, let’s work together.
- (If The Raven attacks her)Raven, what are you doing!?
- (If The Raven continues attacking)Attack me will you!?
- (If Defeated)Oh no!
- What’s wrong? You’re falling behind...
- This is Redeye. I’m returning to base.
AC Red EyeEdit
Red Eye is a middleweight four-legged AC] equipped with an energy-based exceed orbit core, side shield extensions, a slug gun, a back radar, a machine gun and an energy shield. In order to fire the back mounted slug gun the unit needs to stand still.
- Head: CHD-04-YIV
- Core: MCM-MX/002
- Arms: CAL-MARTE
- Legs: CLF-D2-ROG
- Booster: CBT-FLEET
- FCS: VREX-WS-1
- Generator: MGP-VE905
- Radiator: RMR-SA44
- Inside: None
- Extension: MES-SS/1441
- Back Unit R: CWC-SLU-64
- Back Unit L: MRL-MM/009
- Arm Unit R: CWG-MG-500
- Arm Unit L: MES-ES/011
She serves as a mandatory consort during the mission Secure Trene City. During the mission, she is tasked with assisting The Raven in eliminating the enemy targets.
In the Arena, Fanatic is ranked C-4 and can be challenged once the player reaches a Raven rank of C
With her icy one-eyed stare and distinct red eye patch, this AC's pilot makes quite a first impression. She never works alone when taking mission assignments and while not a superb pilot, her skill level can safely be rated as above average.
Fanatic mainly uses her machine gun when far away, and sometimes brings down the slug gun for painful shots when close. She is moderately armored, so an AC that can engage her while sidestepping her shots has a good chance.
The name Fanatic refers to Fanaticism, the belief or behavior involving uncritical zeal or obsessive enthusiasm.
- If the player damages her during the mission "Secure Trene City" in which she appears as a mandatory consort, she will turn on you. If you damage her during the early part of the mission, she will simply scold you; if you damage her a second time or damage her later in the mission, she we will attack you and the Raven will be forced to kill her.