|Affiliation and military information|
|Craft||NEXT Celebrity Ash|
|Real world information|
|Appearances||Armored Core: For Answer|
|Encountered||Attack on Richland|
Defeat Red Rum & Starka
Defeat Unidentified AF
- "What are you blabbering about? Do they ever shut up? All bark and no bite huh? Don't you agree? Y-you agree, right? O-of course you do."
- — Dan Moro in Defeat Red Rum & Starka
An independent mercenary who often works with GA. His craft, named after an old comic book hero, is suitable for all around combat. However, he's been reprimanded for a general lack of motivation that causes trouble on the battlefield. His skills as a mercenary are often in doubt and he has been known to overreact time and time again.
In-Game Consort BiographyEdit
Your average Lynx, performing as well as his rank suggests. Requires ample support.
Dan Moro appears as a possible consort in numerous GA America missions. His skills as a pilot are adequate however he lacks the true confidence needed to handle rougher and more dangerous situations. This is first shown by his need for reassurance from Strayed in backing up his big talk against enemy forces. He finally bites off a bit more than he can chew when facing off against the "Unidentified AF". Panicking in fear amidst the Sol Dios cannon fire, he is ultimately saved by Strayed.
NEXT Celebrity AshEdit
Celebrity Ash is a NEXT made from an amalgamation of parts. It was designed by Floyd Shannon.
- Attack on Richland
- Celebrity Ash has arrived. Let's do this. You'll be happy to have me around, if I do say so myself.
- Phew, finally over. They were no match for us. After all, they're only standard model AFs right?
- Defeat Red Rum & Starka
- Celebrity Ash, let's kick some ass.
- What are you blabbering about? Do they ever shut up? All bark and no bite huh? Don't you agree? Y-you agree, right? O-of course you do.
- That's...it huh? I told you already... all bark. Backwater Algebra Lynx... go home!
- Defeat Unidentified AF
- This is Celebrity Ash. I usually make a point of staying away from suicide missions like this. Let's not let our nerves get the best of us. Just take it one enemy at a time, like any other mission.
- Hahaha... It's alright...relax. What the-? A Sol Dios cannon?! Are they crazy? How the hell can we scratch this thing? Wha-? That many of them? No good! I can't evade them fast enough!
- Waaaah! I'm pulling out! I'm pulling out! You get out of there too! This is suicide!
- Is it... over?...This is way over my head... Ya know what I'm saying...?
Because of his somewhat slow lock on and the fact that he does not fly around a lot he is quite easy to defeat, in general, a mid equipped with either grenade launchers or blades might be the best option.
- If using grenades, simply get above him and then blow him to hell from short range while QuickBoosting to break his lock on you.
- If using blades, get in close while using QB as much as possible. While he does have a blade, he still has one of the worst blade FCS in the game as well as a quite slow overall lock capacity. He rarely uses QB (the only exeption being the "turn boost"), wich means that it is easy to keep him locked without letting him get a lock on you. Try to QB and then activate the blades just after, this will give you a horsekick towards him making it hard for him to hit you when you close in on him.
- Also if you have AA , then it may be a good way to speed up the process.
- Head: HD-HOGIRE
- Core: 047AN01
- Arms: GAN01-SS-AL
- Legs: 047AN04
- FCS: 063AN05
- Generator: GAN02-NSS-G
- Main Booster: GAN02-NSS-M.CG
- Back Booster: GAN02-NSS-B.CG
- Side Booster: GAN02-NSS-S.CG
- Over Booster: GAN02-NSS-O.CG
- Arm Unit R: EB-R500
- Arm Unit L: 047ANNR
- Back Unit R: CHEYENNE01
- Back Unit L: 047ANR
- Shoulder Weapon: GALLATIN02
- Hangar R: None
- Hangar L: None
- Head Stabilizers
- Core Stabilizers
- Core R Upper: None
- Core L Upper: None
- Core R Lower: None
- Core L Lower: None
- Arm Stabilizers
- Arm Right: None
- Arm Left: None
- Leg Stabilizers
- Legs Back: 063AN04002
- Legs R Upper: None
- Legs L Upper: None
- Legs R Middle: None
- Legs L Middle: None
- Legs R Lower: None
- Legs L Lower: None
- The comic book character Dan's AC gets its name from, Celebrity Ash, is likely based on Captain America, evidenced by the fact they share similar color schemes, both have the initials 'CA,' and the fact that Dan Moro frequently aligns with GA America.