|Affiliation and military information|
|Real world information|
|Appearances||Armored Core 3|
Silent Line: Armored Core
Cypress is a Raven appearing in Armored Core 3 and later in Silent Line: Armored Core. He was ranked B-7 in the Arena during Armored Core 3. In the Extra Arena of Armored Core 3 he is partnered with Huntress and they hold the title of the sixth ranked team.
Through the events of Armored Core 3, Cypress served as a Raven who supported The Controller. During the events of Silent Line: Armored Core, he continued as an Irregular Raven (no longer affiliated with Global Cortex) and worked with Crest to retrieve information from The Controller's core in the mission Data Retrieval. He worked alongside Ori and Gold Bit and ended up fighting against The Raven, who was hired by Mirage. Despite numerical superiority, he alongside Ori and Gold Bit were defeated.
- Data Retrieval
- Roger that, proceeding as planned.
- Moon Salt down. Engaging the target now.
- Good timing Clover Knight, let's finish this! (when Gold Bit arrives)
- Guahh....(if he is defeated before Gold Bit)
- I'm finished...Recovery team...Pull back...(if he is defeated after Gold Bit)
Cypress uses a hover type Crest AC that specializes in shell damage. The unit is equipped with an overboost core, anti missile extensions, two identical chain guns on both back weapon slots, a high-heat round hand gun and a laser blade. His AC is composed of an amalgamation of Crest equipment, making it well-balanced and suited to a variety of combat styles. Due to the unit being equipped with OP-INTENSIFY it can fire blade waves and use both chain guns while moving.
- Head: CHD-SKYEYE
- Core: CCM-00-STO
- Arms: CAM-11-SOL
- Legs: CLR-00-MAK
- Booster: None
- FCS: VREX-WS-1
- Generator: CGP-ROZ
- Radiator: RIX-CR14
- Inside: None
- Extension: CWEM-AM40
- Back Unit R: CWC-CNG-300
- Back Unit L: CWC-CNG-300
- Arm Unit R: CWG-HG-80
- Arm Unit L: CLB-LS-2551
Steadfast in his belief that The Controller must be preserved, he pays his respect prior to every match. His AC is composed of an amalgamation of Crest equipment, making it well-balanced and suited to a variety of combat styles.
Cypress dual-wields chain guns, which consume AP too quickly for you to beat him in a damage race with anything other than a heavyweight. He also loves to dodge, which complicates hitting him. A fast yet well armored AC can dodge as much as it can while returning fire.
The name Cypress refers to the name applied to many plants in the cypress family Cupressaceae, which is a conifer of northern temperate regions.
The name Shade refers to the blocking of sunlight.
- Cypress is the first Raven to have appeared in more than one game (with the exception of Nine-Ball) and played a part in the story.
- In the mission Data Retrieval, if you kill Gold Bit first after she arrives and then kill Cypress as the last, his line of dialogue will be different (i.e. he will say "I'm finished...Recovery team....pull back...").